This website (www.stivestravel.com.au) (the Site) is owned by Cali Travel Pty Ltd trading as “St Ives Travel” (SIT). This page sets out the Terms and Conditions under which you may use this site (the “Terms”). By using this Site, you acknowledge and agree to the Terms.
This Site displays information about travel locations, tours, packages, insurance, cruises, transportation, foreign currency. Most of this information is supplied to us by third party providers and/or can be prone to error or inaccuracies. As such, we accept no responsibility for information supplied and recommend you confirm all information contained on the Site with ourselves through an enquiry or with the relevant third-party providers directly.
Prices, Travel Restrictions and Conditions
Restrictions and conditions may apply to products or prices set out on the Site. To confirm all relevant and applicable restrictions and conditions, we recommend your make an enquiry with our staff and or with the relevant third party providers directly.
Also, all prices, taxes, fees displayed on the Site are subject to change without notice and products or services described on the Site are subject to availability. Please note our staff will confirm all pricing and related information at the time of enquiry or booking.
We would also like to remind you that it is your responsibility to obtain all passport, visa and health information that you may require. We may assist you to obtain such information, however the final responsibility for obtaining the necessary information and complying with any passport, visa and health requirement remains with you.
The content contained on this Site, including design, text and graphics comprised in this Site are our property and are protected by Australian and international intellectual property laws, including copyright. You may use information provided on the site only for your personal and non-commercial purposes and only for legal activities. Except to the extent permitted by relevant copyright legislation, you must not use, copy, modify, transmit, store, publish or distribute the material on the Site, or create any other material using material on the Site, without obtaining our prior written consent. Trademarks (whether registered or unregistered) and logos must not be used or modified in any way without obtaining our prior written consent.
You are not allowed to:
- use another’s personal information, including name, login details or password without permission and/or impersonate another person;
- make any fraudulent, speculative or false enquiries, bookings, reservations or requests using the Site;
- post or transmit to or via the Site any unlawful, threatening, defamatory, libellous, obscene, indecent, inflammatory or pornographic material or any material that could give rise to civil or criminal proceedings;
- tamper with, hinder the operation of or make unauthorised modifications to the Site;delete data from the Site without our permission;
- knowingly transmit any virus or other disabling feature to the Site;
- breach any third party’s rights (including intellectual property rights and obligations of confidentiality owed to third parties) or infringe any laws in any jurisdiction in using this Site;
- frame this Site as part of another site or cache this Site for commercial benefit;commit any act that may amount to a criminal offence or civil breach of any other jurisdiction;
You agree to indemnify us and employees or agents against any losses, costs, damages, claims and expenses arising from: any breach of these Terms by you and any claim, action, demand or proceeding by a third party against us or our officers, employees or agents caused or contributed to by you or an officer, employee or agent of you
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
You use this Site at your own risk. By law, we disclaim all implied representations and warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties that the products and services offered and supplied through the site will be of merchantable quality, fit for any purpose or will comply with any descriptions on the site or samples.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, we (including our officers, employees, shareholders or other representatives) are not liable for any loss or damage, however caused (including negligence), which may be directly or indirectly suffered, in connection with your use of or inability to access this site or the purchase and use of any products and services supplied via this site. this limitation of liability (whether arising under contract, tort (including negligence) or statute) applies to all damages of any kind including compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property, personal injury and claims of third parties.
In the event that our Site fails to operate or causes you loss or damage, your sole remedy is the refund of any money that you paid to us to use this Site. Your access to and use of this Site is subject to factors beyond our control.
You release us from any claims in relation to the travel products and services described on the Site, including but not limited to claims that the travel products and services are not suitable. The travel products and services offered and promoted via the Site are products and services of third parties. Our role is to facilitate your travel arrangements, including processing your bookings and making payments. We are acting as an agent for third party providers. Your legal relationship in respect of the third party products and services is with the relevant third party provider.
If any warranties are implied by law that cannot be excluded, then our liability for breach of such warranties is limited, at our option, to:
in the case of products:
- the replacement of the products or the supply of equivalent products; the payment of the cost of replacing the products or acquiring equivalent products;
in the case of services:
- the supply of the services again;
- the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.
Except as otherwise specified, we may amend these Terms at any time without notice to you by posting amended Terms on the Site. The amended Terms will take effect immediately when they are posted on the Site.