Discover Australia’s spiritual heart on this four-day Ultimate Uluru adventure. See majestic Uluru and the magnificent domes of Kata Tjuṯa from the ground and the air. Marvel at the changing colours of these sacred sites from sunrise to sunset. Wander through the stunning art installation, Field of Light, and experience fine dining under a canopy of stars at an exclusive welcome dinner. Hear the stories of the Anangu people and learn about their culture.
This fully escorted small group journey is the ultimate way to experience the magical beauty of Australia’s Red Centre and make memories that will last a lifetime.
T (02) 9983 1699
or Chat with us here!
Note - Not all offers have a brochure
- 3 nights' accommodation at Sails in The Desert in a Superior Room
- Private Tali Wiru Welcome Dinner including champagne and canapés, table d'hôte 4-course dinner with premium Australian wine, didgeridoo performance and Indigenous storytelling
- Private guided morning Desert Awakenings Tour+ including Aussie breakfast
- Private guided morning Kata Tjuṯa Tour+ with outback picnic breakfast
- Helicopter flight to view spectacular Uluru and Kata Tjuṯa from the air^
- Private Dot Painting Workshop with a local Anangu artist
- Private guided tour of the Gallery of Central Australia with a glass of sparkling wine
- A Night at Field of Light’ including outback canapés, chilled sparkling wine, three course bush tucker inspired interactive menu, Australian wine and beers, non-alcoholic drinks, tea, coffee and port, self-guided walk through the illuminated Field of Light
- Three course set menu dinner at Ilkari Restaurant at Sails in the Desert on the second evening
- Full buffet breakfast in Ilkari Restaurant on morning of departure
- Return group transfers from Ayers Rock Airport to Sails in the Desert
- Complimentary resort activities and Wi-Fi
- Services of a Tour Leader and expert guides/drivers
- Small group travel – maximum 20 guests
*Conditions apply. Subject to availability.
Uluru, Petermann NT 0872, Australia