This journey offers the ideal introduction to the island state. Combining spectacular landscapes with exposure to rich history and gourmet artisan produce. Wander around Cradle Mountain, and view The Nut at Stanley, enjoy the peaceful cruise down the Gordon River at Strahan.
T (02) 9983 1699
or Chat with us here!
Note - Not all offers have a brochure
- Tasmanian specialist Tour Director and Driver
- Tour by air-conditioned coach equipped with restroom, reclining seats and large panoramic windows
- Complimentary airport transfers
- Two night stay in Strahan Village
- Gordon River cruise through pristine wilderness
- Guided tour and cruise at the infamous Port Arthur Historic site
- Guided tour of Woolmer’s Estate and the National Rose Garden
- Visit Bonorong Wildlife Park and meet a Tasmanian Devil
*Conditions apply. Subject to availability.