Discover the wonders that await tucked away at the bottom of Australia on this exciting circumnavigation of Tasmania, Australia's island state. Filled with varied landscapes, culinary delights and unrivalled nature, this is the voyage for those wanting a complete Tasmanian experience. Starting and finishing in the cosmopolitan but charming city of Hobart, this voyage will make its first stop in Port Davey, arguably one of the highlights of the trip. Only accessible by foot, boat or light aircraft, be one of the few to take in its unspoilt scenery, rugged peaks, wild rivers, unique flora and fauna, and breathtaking coastline.
Continue to King Island, the outcrop known for its gastronomic delicacies, crystal-clear waters and unique flora & fauna. After savouring the lavish flavours of the Tamar Valley's award-winning wines, explore the Ile des Phoques (Seal Island) by Zodiac®, home to breeding colonies of seabirds and hordes of Australian fur seals.
Marvel at the majestic painted cliffs, historic ruins and natural wildlife sanctuary of Maria Island, before enjoying a refreshing swim in the pristine waters of Fortescue Bay while taking in the striking dolerite spires that rise from the Tasman Sea, culminating in capes Huay, Pillar, and Raoul. Before heading back to Hobart, learn about Tasmania's tumultuous
colonial history at the Port Arthur Historic Site.
Day 1 - Hobart, Tasmania. Embarkation
Day 2 - Port Davey, South West Wilderness, Tasmania
Day 3 - King Island, Tasmania
Day 4 - Tamar Valley, Tasmania
Day 5 - Ile des Phoques, Tasmania
Day 6 - Swansea, Tasmania
Day 7 - Maria Island, Tasmania
Day 8 - Fortescue Bay, Tasman Peninsula, Tasmania
Day 9 - Port Arthur, Tasman Peninsula, Tasmania
Day 10 - Hobart, Tasmania. Disembarkation
T (02) 9983 1699
or Chat with us here!
Note - Not all offers have a brochure
• Visit the UNESCO World Heritage Sites of Port Davey, Maria Island and
• Experience the Mining and Maritime History of Tasmania’s North West.
• Enjoy some of the finest award-winning wines of the Tamar Valley.
• View Australia’s highest sea cliffs at Cape Huay.
• Marvel at dramatic scenery of the South West Wilderness at Port Davey.
• Witness Australian Fur seals in their natural environment.
• Taste the world renowned cool climate wines and artisanal produce of
Tasmania’s East Coast.
• Gain an insight into the history, culture, and incredible diversity of life
from your expert expedition team.
*Terms and Conditions apply. Subject to Availability