South of France
Your senses will be awakened in the South of France!
Take the time to discover the beauty of the South of France on a luxury cruise with Scenic.
Over ten awe-inspiring nights, the tastes, sights and smells of Southern France unravel as you cruise the magical Saône and Rhône Rivers. Taste the gourmet offerings in Lyon, the food capital of France, and immerse yourself in the acclaimed Burgundy wine region, sampling many of its products.
Marvel at iconic sights such as the Palais des Papes in Avignon, visit Arles and see the sights Vincent Van Gogh so famously painted during his time here. The possibilities are endless and the temptations of succumbing to the South of France become even more alluring.
T (02) 9983 1699
or Chat with us here!
Note - Not all offers have a brochure
- 5-Star Scenic Space-Ship with up to 149 guests
- Spacious Balcony Suites with an innovative Scenic Sun Lounge
- 2 Scenic Enrich experiences including an extraordinary classical concert and dinner in the magnificent -
Popes Palace in Avignon and an Acapella Choir performance at the Baroque Trinity Chapel in Lyon – all --
Exclusive to Scenic
- Scenic Culinaire – for Exclusive on board cooking lessons
- Personalise your trip with 29 included Scenic Freechoice activities
- Dine at your choice of up to five on board venues, from casual to fine dining
- 29 meals – 10 breakfasts (B), 9 lunches (L) and 10 dinners (D)
- Complimentary premium beverages all day, every day – not just at meal times
- Butler service for every suite
- Complimentary full mini-bar restocked daily
- Innovative Salt Therapy Lounge and fitness area
- Scenic Tailormade App for river commentary and independent exploration
- The freedom of our e-bikes – electronically assisted bicycles
- Scenic Cruise Director to guide and assist & expert local guides
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout your cruise
- Return airport transfers
- All tipping and gratuities on board and on shore
*Conditions apply. Subject to availability.