Search for the Southern Lights
EnjoyTasmania while searching for the famous Southern Lights - the spectacular Aurora Australis.
Enroute to the beautiful city of Hobart & its many attractions, visits Hobart’s oldest vineyard at Moorilla, indulge in the fine tastes of the Huon Valley including treats from local providers, get in touch with nature at Bruny Island and discover the infamous Port Arthur historic site. There is also an option to finish the trip
T (02) 9983 1699
or Chat with us here!
Note - Not all offers have a brochure
- Private touring with a local guide
- Transport in a well-appointed vehicle
- 6 nights’ accommodation
- 3 breakfasts, 6 lunches
- Entry to: Museum of Old & New Art (MONA)
- Port Arthur Historic site, UnZoo Devil Sanctuary, Bruny Island Ferry
- National Parks Pass
- 2-evenings guided night time photography
- A range of tastings
- Tour Escort
*Conditions apply. Subject to availability.
Hobart TAS, Australia