Sails in the Desert
The award winning 5-star Sails in the Desert, is part of Ayres Rock Resort which is operated by Voyages Indigenous Tourism Australia. The design nestles sensitively into the desert landscape, ensuring minimal visual impact and reflecting respect for the area's traditional Aboriginal owners.
Located in Yulara, just ten-minute drive from Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, Sails in the Desert becomes the perfect destination for your next premium outback holiday experience.
The Resort features elegant guest rooms and suites, a variety of modern dining and bar options and a beautiful pool area. Your booking here includes, in-room Wi-Fi, return Airport transfers, parking and a wide range of daily activities to keep you entertained.
In a destination where one of the world’s oldest cultures still thrives, the mystery, colour and wisdom of the local Anangu people is interwoven into every facet of Sails in the Desert’s modern design. More than luxury accommodation, Sails in the Desert hotel is a destination of exploration and indulgence.
T (02) 9983 1699
or Chat with us here!
Note - Not all offers have a brochure
- 3 nights in a Superior Room
- Complimentary parking and use of Resort Shuttle
- Indigenous Guest activities program
- Sounds of Silence including pre-dinner canapes and sparkling wine, 3-course dinner, guided tour of the night sky and didgeridoo performance
- 2 hour Uluṟu Sunrise & Field of Light including tea, coffee or hot chocolate at the sunrise viewing area
- Return airport transfers from Ayers Rock Airport to hotel
163 Yulara Dr, Yulara NT 0872, Australia