Riverina Rail Tour
Step back in time with the team at Vintage Rail Journeys and travel in style on-board a fleet of newly restored 1960s ex-Southern Aurora sleeping carriages. Unpack only once and enjoy everything that slow rail touring provides. The itinerary is designed so that you only travel during daylight hours and enjoy the the spectacular scenery of country NSW.
- Stunning sea views from the Illawarra Railway Line
- Historic Goulburn
- Coolamon Cheese Factory
- Piccolo Farm
- Emeri De Bortoli’s Private Garden
- Temora Rural Museum and Ambulance Museum
- Blue Mountains Villages
T (02) 9983 1699
or Chat with us here!
Note - Not all offers have a brochure
- 5 days / 4 nights experience aboard the newly restored, iconic 1960’s ex-Southern Aurora Sleeping Train, travelling along rail lines normally closed to the public
- 4 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 4 dinners
- Water, Soft drinks and Juices are included on the train
Call us to book 02 9983 1699
*Conditions apply. Subject to availability.
Sydney NSW, Australia