Northern Lights of Canada
Located on the Ingraham Trail near Yellowknife in Canada’s Northwest Territories, Aurora Village is an ideal location to view the magical Northern Lights.
With stays in a downtown Yellowknife Village, afternoons are spent touring the city and guiding your dog sledding team over the snowy trails. Evenings involve gathering in the Aurora Teepee Village and watching in comfort as the brilliantly beautiful Aurora dances across the northern sky.
- Learn about the Local Indigenous Culture
- Embark on a guided dogsledding excursion
- Experience the Aurora Borealis from a picturesque tepee
- Get a Souvenir Certificate of Northern Crossing
T (02) 9983 1699
or Chat with us here!
Note - Not all offers have a brochure
- 3 nights in Yellowknife at the Explorer Hotel
- Arrival and departure transfer as per Itinerary
- All transfers to and from Aurora Village
- Guided Tour of Yellowknife
- Winter Activities excursion: Dog sledding (10-15 min) and Snowshoe Experience (90 min)
- Nightly Aurora viewing at Aurora Village, Days 1-3
- Aurora Village Welcome kit
- Winter clothing rental (Canada Goose down parka (jacket), mitts (gloves), pants, boots and a complimentary face warmer) delivered to the hotel room
*Conditions apply. Subject to availability.
Yellowknife, NT X0E, Canada