New Zealand Expedition Cruise
Queenstown to Auckland
It's great to explore New Zealand. You can find everything from extreme wilderness to rich culture. You can also find inspiration in the serene golden beaches curled around quiet bays.
Find your dream destination here as the world starts to move again.
1. Arrive Queenstown
2. Queenstown, Te Anau, Milford Sound, Embark Ship
3. Milford Sound, Doubtful Sound, Dusky Sound
4. Stewart Island, Ulva Island
11. Tauranga, Rotorua
12. Disembark Ship, Depart Auckland
T (02) 9983 1699
or Chat with us here!
Note - Not all offers have a brochure
- Experiences in 12 destinations
- Overnight stay in Queenstown
- 10 nights aboard the MS Caledonian Sky with excursions on Zodiac vessels
- Locally inspired dining – a total of 30 meals and a wide range of onboard beverages
- Services of an APT Expedition Leader and Team
- Cruise the entire length of Milford Sound, and explore Dusky and Doubtful sounds
- Immerse yourself in the remote landscapes of Ulva and Stewart islands
- Enjoy wine tastings and vineyard visits in Napier and Gisborne
*Conditions apply. Subject to availability.