National Park Explorer
The ‘Top End’ is the perfect combination of cosmopolitan city and outback escape. Experience iconic national parks, waterfalls, ancient culture and unique wildlife and create memories that’ll last a lifetime.
Visit Kakadu, Australia’s largest national park where you’ll find rugged landscapes, Aboriginal rock art sites, thundering waterfalls, lush wetlands and abundant wildlife. Gateway to the stunning Nitmiluk National Park, the Katherine region covers about 480,000 square kilometres. Katherine Gorge encompasses 13 ancient sandstone gorges and is the area’s major attraction.
T (02) 9983 1699
or Chat with us here!
Note - Not all offers have a brochure
- 1 nights at DoubleTree by Hilton Esplanade in a Guest Room
- 2 nights at Cooinda Lodge in a Standard Twin Room
- Full breakfast daily
- 1.5 hour Yellow Water Cruise
- 2 nights at Contour Katherine in a Standard Room
- Full breakfast and 2 drinks on arrival
- 2 hour Nit Nit Dreaming 2 Gorge Cruise
- 2 nights at DoubleTree by Hilton Esplanade in a Guest Room
- WiFi and drink voucher
- 1 day Admission to Crocosaurus Cove
- 8 days AVIS car hire in a Toyota Corolla or similar+
*Conditions apply. Subject to availability.
Darwin NT, Australia