Located in the beautiful Barossa Valley and set amongst one of Australia's most important rose gardens, Lyndoch Hill is the perfect base to explore the region or simply relax and enjoy the local food, wine and birds singing.
Lyndoch Hill is set on a 25-acre property and offers spacious room with garden or vineyards views, a large outdoor swimming pool and a Restaurant which serves stylish modern cuisine with seasonal curated menu which features a great range of fresh produce from the property's very own vegetable garden and from local suppliers. The restaurant has a large outdoor terrace area making it the best place to watch the sun set over the Barossa Ranges.
T (02) 9983 1699
or Chat with us here!
Note - Not all offers have a brochure
- 3 nights in a Rose Garden Room
- Continental breakfast daily
- Devonshire Tea for 2 (once per stay)
- Tour of the Barossa Chateau Art and Antique Gallery
- Wine tasting (once per stay)
- Platter lunch with a glass of wine for (once per stay)
- 2 glasses on wine and a cheese platter
- 20% discount voucher to use in the gift shop"
*Conditions apply. Subject to availability.
1221 Barossa Valley Way, Lyndoch SA 5351, Australia