Let the spectacular Kimberley share its many stories with you as you journey into the heart of this incredible region.
Discover the many delights of the World Heritage-listed Kakadu National Park. Visit billabongs, spot crocodiles and immerse yourself in the ancient stories of this land. A dinner cruise on Katherine Gorge is a highlight, as is spending time on the breathtaking Ord River. Journey along the famed Gibb River Road to El Questro Wilderness Park and marvel at the beauty of Chamberlain Gorge. Have a yarn with a traditional landowner and share a cup of tea with an old drover; the people you meet along the way will be just as memorable as the landscapes you encounter. Bid farewell to your new friends in Broome, but not before exploring the tropical waters and pristine beaches of this gorgeous town.
- Enjoy dinner as you watch the sun set on a Katherine Gorge cruise
- Feel the wind through your hair as you cruise on the Ord River
- Visit Litchfield National Park with its unusual termite mounds
- Watch the Kimberley sky change colours while sipping on Sundowners at El Questro
- Look for the big crocs as you cruise on Yellow Water Billabong
T (02) 9983 1699
or Chat with us here!
Note - Not all offers have a brochure
- Fully escorted group touring
- 3 exclusive Scenic Enrich experiences
- Your choice of 11 Scenic Freechoice activities
- 1 Scenic Sundowners event
- 1 memorable Scenic Special Stays
- 21 meals – 11 breakfasts (B), 1 lunch (L) and 9 dinners (D)
- Expert Tour Director and knowledgeable local guides
- Return airport transfers
- All tipping and gratuities
Call us to book 02 9983 1699
*Conditions apply. Subject to availability.
Broome WA, Australia