Hike, Bike and Kayak
The ultimate North Island adventure, this active itinerary showcases all the best natural sights in the Bay of Islands, the Coromandel Peninsula and the Bay of Plenty. Take a guided walk through the ancient Puketi forest, cruise around beautiful Waiheke Island on an e-bike and sea kayak around the spectacular coastline of Cathedral Cove.
T (02) 9983 1699
or Chat with us here!
Note - Not all offers have a brochure
- 2 nights at Paihia Pacific Resort, Bay of Islands in a Standard Room including full breakfast daily
- Half day Puketi Eco Walk including professional guide, bottled water and homemade muffins
- 2 nights at Auckland City Hotel in a Standard Room including Full Breakfast daily
- Full Day Waiheke Self-Guided E-Bike Tour including use of e-bike and safety equipment, map, picnic lunch and return ferry transfers
- 2 nights at Mercure Puka Park, Pauanui Beach in a Tawa Treehut including full breakfast
- Half day Cathedral Cove Classic Kayak Tour including professional guide, use of kayaking & safety equipment, light refreshments and return hotel transfers
- 2 nights at Trinity Wharf Tauranga in an Urban King Room
- Half day Glow Worm Kayak Tour including professional guide, use of kayking and safety equipment, wine & cheese & return hotel transfers
- Wi-Fi and car parking as per itinerary
- 9 days car hire
*Conditions apply. Subject to availability.
27 Kings Road, Paihia 0200, New Zealand