A meticulously planned itinerary tailor-made for culturally curious travelers.
For Francophiles in love with the culture, history, cuisine and romance of France, this grand voyage is a dream come true. Soak up the joie de vivre that makes France one of the most adored countries in the world.
Experience France from north to south, sailing three rivers and embarking upon in-depth shore excursions. Walk through Monet’s beloved Giverny, seeing the enchanting grounds that he made famous; kayak under the arches of the 2,000-year-old Pont du Gard outside of Avignon; enjoy a recital of baroque favorites in a 12th-century cathedral in charming Viviers; visit Lyon’s famous Les Halles food market; and have a chance to golf at two historic French golf courses.
From the beaches of Normandy and the verve and romance of Paris to the sun-drenched vistas of Burgundy and Provence, this itinerary in France is truly sans pareil!
Who will enjoy this cruise
Those who desire a taste of everything—art, architecture, history, culture, fine wine and tantalizing cuisine—all in one grand adventure.
Grand France is a combination of Paris & Normandy and Burgundy & Provence.
T (02) 9983 1699
or Chat with us here!
Note - Not all offers have a brochure
- All meals onboard, prepared using the finest and freshest ingredients
- 14 breakfasts, 11 lunches, 14 dinners
- 2 Captain's Welcome and 2 Captain's Farewell Receptions
- 2 Welcome and 2 Farewell Gala Dinners
- Unlimited beverages onboard, including fine wine, beer, spirits, specialty coffee and tea, soft drinks and
- 12 days of excursions, including “Choice Is Yours” options, all fully hosted by English-speaking local
- Guided “Let's Go,” “Do as the Locals Do” and “Village Day” programs
- State-of-the-art Quietvox portable audio-headset system on all excursions
- Use of bicycles and Nordic walking sticks
- 14-night cruise in a riverview stateroom on the alluring S.S. Joie de Vivre and the striking S.S. Catherine
- Lavishly appointed riverview staterooms and suites have handcrafted Savoir® Beds of England, high
thread count 100% Egyptian cotton sheets and European duvets, and a menu of pillow options
- Free Internet and Wi-Fi access
- 1 country: France
- 4 UNESCO World Heritage sites
- Services of an experienced Uniworld Cruise Manager
- All transfers on arrival and departure days
- Gratuities for onboard personnel (ship staff, crew, Cruise/Tour Manager) are included during the
- First class TGV train between Paris and Lyon
- Captivating onboard local entertainment
- Cultural enrichment, including Signature Lectures
- Exclusive Connoisseur Collection and Generations Family Program on select summer departures
*Conditions apply. Subject to availability.