Golden West Rail Tour
Sydney to Sydney
Celebrate Australia’s diverse history and rich culture with visits to regional towns, gardens and
attractions. You will also travel on rail lines which don’t have scheduled passenger services, making
this a real adventure.
This exceptional journey through some of Australia’s most breathtaking scenery features such as sandstone cliffs by the Hawkesbury River, the stunning coastline to Newcastle, the far regions of the Central West and the Jurassic rainforest of the Blue Mountains.
Stroll around the Hunter Valley wineries, roam the spectacular Mayfield Garden, while sampling the
finest produce that the region has to offer.
• A ‘Riverboat Postman’ cruise on the Hawkesbury River,
• The Hunter Valley,
• Werris Creek,
• Orange Farmers Market,
• Mayfield Garden,
• Kandos and the Capertee Valley,
• Blue Mountains Villages
T (02) 9983 1699
or Chat with us here!
Note - Not all offers have a brochure
This package is all inclusive:
- 5 day / 4 nights in the Southern Aurora Sleeping carriages (private cabin)
- Exclusive sightseeing tours in private chartered coaches at each stop for off train excursions.
- All meals. Note meals served on the train are freshly prepared by our on board chef using local ingredients from each region.
*Conditions apply. Subject to availability.
Sydney NSW, Australia