Fraser Island Eco Adventure & 4WD Tour
Say hello to the world’s largest sand island, Fraser Island! Known as K’gari (meaning paradise) by the traditional owners, the Butchulla people, this World Heritage-listed island’s diverse landscapes and unique wildlife entices visitors to its shores.
Recognised as one of the Seven Natural Wonders of Oceania, the island is located 360km north of Brisbane and a short 40-minute boat ride from the mainland in Hervey Bay. Beyond the amazing sand dunes and long stretches of beautiful beaches lies crystal clear freshwater lakes and creeks, lush rainforests and an abundance of native flora and fauna to explore.
This getaway starts in style with a night at Kingfisher Bay Resort, then join an amazing small group experience for two days of guided touring to the highlights and hidden oasis of Fraser Island!
T (02) 9983 1699
or Chat with us here!
Note - Not all offers have a brochure
- Courtesy transfers from Hervey Bay airport or hotel to ferry terminal
- Return ferry transfers to Fraser Island
- 1 night Kingfisher Bay Resort in a standard hotel room
- 1 night Eurong Beach Resort
- Eco Tour – 2 full days of guided 4WD touring
- Meals – 2 breakfasts, 1 resort lunch, 1 picnic lunch
*Conditions apply. Subject to availability.
Fraser Island, QLD 4581, Australia