Food and Wine in Orange
Join ‘The Wine Man’ Peter Bourne on a tour through the vine-covered hills and country lanes of Orange and New South Wales’ Central West region, to sample some of Australia’s most exciting new wines and produce.
Take a culinary journey to Peter’s hometown of Orange, which has built a reputation as the wine and food capital of the Central Highlands of New South Wales. Orange’s crystal-clear days and crisp nights are perfect for slowly ripening grapes, allowing the cultivation of outstanding cool-climate wines and rich seasonal produce. Discover the thriving restaurant scene with a host of passionate and innovative local chefs, and explore the wide variety of produce for which Orange is justly renowned.
While the wines and vineyards will be the highlight, you will also visit picturesque regional towns showcasing local artisans and much-loved dining establishments.
T (02) 9983 1699
or Chat with us here!
Note - Not all offers have a brochure
- Four nights’ accommodation at a four-star superior boutique hotel with breakfast daily
- Meals including wines with meals
- Tastings and tours of wineries, including local guides and entrance fees as per itinerary
- Transportation throughout on comfortable, air-conditioned coaches
- Talks with your tour leader, Peter Bourne
*Conditions apply. Subject to availability.
Orange NSW 2800, Australia