Flinders Range Exploration
Rawnsley Park Station is a multi award winning property that adjoins the Flinders Ranges National Park. With spectacular views of Wilpena Pound, Rawnsley Park Station provides the perfect base for exploring South Australia's Flinders Ranges. From pitching a tent under the stars, to indulging in luxury eco-villas, Rawnsley Park Station has accommodation for all tastes and budgets. Facilities include the fully licensed Woolshed Restaurant, caravan park and store, as well as Scenic Flights, 4WD Day Tours, Walking Trails, guided breakfast walks and balloon flights.
T (02) 9983 1699
or Chat with us here!
Note - Not all offers have a brochure
- 2 nights at Rawnsley Park Station in a One Bedroom Eco Villa
- Continental breakfast daily
- 30 minute flight over Wilpena Pound
- Full day tour of the Flinders Ranges National Park
- Wi-Fi plus a bottle of wine on arrival
*Conditions apply. Subject to availability.
Flinders Ranges SA 5434, Australia