Coastal Cultures of the Torres Strait
An expedition ship is the ideal way to access remote regions. Be rewarded with the chance to meet island communities and share their culture.
Experience 10 nights cruising the Torres Strait from Cairns to Horn Island aboard Coral Discoverer, visit Cooktown, Lizard & Stanley Islands, Tijou Reef & Restoration Island, Cape York, and much more! Learn about Torres Strait art and cultural traditions at remote island Art Centres and be welcomed to communities with song, dance, and traditional feasts, snorkel the clam gardens of Lizard Island and scuba dive the northern Great Barrier Reef at Davie and Tijou Reefs, admire Endaen rock art at Stanley Island and hear stories from an elder of the Yiithuwarra people and be refreshed by the remote beauty of northern Australia.
FREE bottle of French Champagne per cabin, for bookings made by 30 November 2020!
T (02) 9983 1699
or Chat with us here!
Note - Not all offers have a brochure
- 1 night pre-cruise hotel stay at the Pullman Cairns International, including breakfast
- 10 night cruise from Cairns to Horn Island aboard the Coral Discoverer
- All main meals and excursions onboard
- A WW2 Tour of Horn Island
- Flight from Horn Island to Cairns
- 3 nights post-cruise hotel stay at The Reef House Palm Cove - an MGallery Hotel
- Transfers between airport, hotel and port
Horn Island, Horn QLD 4875, Australia