Christmas in Finnish Lapland
This unforgettable journey for young and old takes you beyond the Arctic Circle to Finnish Lapland. The northern lights will be dancing over Santa’s hometown as you create a lifetime of Christmas memories.
- Spend Christmas in Finnish Lapland
- Meet Santa in his hometown of Rovaniemi, cross the Arctic Circle and send a postcard from Santa’s Post Office
- Gain your Reindeer Driver’s License
- Try a range of winter snow activities
- Join a traditional Finnish Christmas Day church service
- Feast on a delicious traditional Christmas dinner
T (02) 9983 1699
or Chat with us here!
Note - Not all offers have a brochure
- 4 nights accommodation in a Standard Room
- Buffet breakfast daily
- Meals as specified
- Visit to Snowfun site
- Trip to Santa’s Hideaway
- Reindeer sleigh ride
- Visit to Arktikum Science Centre and Museum
- Visit to Santa Claus’ Village
- Outer winter clothing for duration of program
- Return transfers from Rovaniemi airport or railway station to hotel
*Conditions apply. Subject to availability.