Central Australia Expedition
Darwin - Adelaide
Wondrous surprises await you around every bend of your journey through the heart of Australia and beyond. Discover the many delights of the World Heritage-listed Kakadu National Park. Visit cool billabongs and their vibrant birdlife, spot majestic crocodiles and immerse yourself in the ancient stories of this land.
Embark on one of the world’s most renowned and luxurious rail journeys, The Ghan Expedition from Darwin to Adelaide, and witness some of the most remote and captivating parts of Australia in style and comfort. Your adventure through the country’s immense, diverse, and mesmerising interior will leave you speechless and in awe of this great nation we call home. It is truly the ultimate Australian outback experience. Witness a vastly different scenery at beautiful South Australia.
Delight your taste buds at the capital city Adelaide’s excellent restaurants and shop for the perfect souvenir at its bustling markets. In Kangaroo Island, prepare to be astounded by the otherworldly landscapes and vast colonies of vibrant wildlife, including fur seals, koalas, wallabies, echidna, and colourful birds.
T (02) 9983 1699
or Chat with us here!
Note - Not all offers have a brochure
- Fully escorted touring with up to 32 guests
- 2 exclusive scenic enrich experiences
- Your choice of 10 Scenic Freechoice activities
- 1 memorable special stay
- 25 Meals- 14 breakfasts(B), 2 lunches(L) and 9 dinners (D)
- Expert Tour Director and knowledgeable local guides
- Return airport transfers
- All tipping and gratuities
- Cruise on the Yellow Waters Billabong looking for birdlife and crocodiles.
- Explore the underground town of Coober Pedy
- Enjoy a guided tour of Adelaide central markets
- Learn about bio dynamic farming at Gemtree Wines
- Walk the beach at Seal Bay home to a colony of sea lions.
*Conditions apply. Subject to availability.
Darwin NT, Australia