Cape York & Arnhem Land
On this journey, experience the isolated beauty of the northern
Great Barrier Reef and islands. Journey through Cape York,
the Torres Strait and into Yolngu territory in Arnhem Land.
Learn about the song-lines and stories that shape these ancient
cultures, and hear expert guides interpret ancient rock art. See
how priceless cultural legacies are flourishing at world-renowned
art centres, and watch Elders tell their story through art.
As you explore Cape York & Arnhem Land, experience some of
Australia’s most remote and beautiful coastlines and gain deep
insight into the culture, history and nature of these regions.
DAY 1: DEPART CAIRNS
DAY 2: COOKTOWN
DAY 3: LIZARD ISLAND
DAY 4: REMOTE OSPREY REEF
DAY 5: STANLEY ISLAND & DAVIE REEF
DAY 6: FORBES ISLAND & RESTORATION ISLAND
DAY 7: THE TIP OF CAPE YORK
DAY 8: BADU ISLAND
DAY 9: MOA ISLAND
DAY 10: THURSDAY ISLAND (WAIBEN)
DAY 11: HORN ISLAND
Tour Operator: Coral Expeditions
T (02) 9983 1699
or Chat with us here!
Note - Not all offers have a brochure
- All shore excursions, including hiking, kayaking and birdwatching
- Presentations, briefings & workshops by our highly experienced Expedition Team
- Snorkelling and introductory scuba session
- All meals, with morning and afternoon tea
- Selected beers, wines, juices & soft drinks with lunch and dinner service, and 24 hour tea and coffee
- Daily room service
- Post-cruise transfers
- Open bridge access and engine room tours
- All fees & gratuities
*Conditions apply. Subject to availability.
Cairns QLD, Australia