Cairns Family Escape
per family of 4
Just ten minutes from the airport and a short stroll from major shopping and business hubs, the waterside Hilton Cairns hotel is centrally located. Set overlooking Trinity Inlet and the marina, the hotel makes for an ideal base from which to explore the region's attractions including the Great Barrier Reef and World Heritage Rainforest. Having recently undergone a four million dollar refurbishment, Hilton Cairns now offers some of the most contemporary, tropical and discerning rooms in the Far North.
Flying in an air-conditioned modern helicopter, let Nautilus Aviation add the ‘wow’ factor to your holiday itinerary. Experience the sheer size and beauty of the Great Barrier Reef and gain a true appreciation of one of the seven natural wonders of the world. This flight includes views of beautiful Green Island and Fitzroy Island and on low tide, Vlasoff Sand Cay and Upolu Sand Cay. Sightings of manta rays, turtles and other marine life are not uncommon. If you're flying with us in the winter months, there is even a chance of spotting whales.
T (02) 9983 1699
or Chat with us here!
Note - Not all offers have a brochure
- 3 nights at Hilton Cairns in a Hilton Guest Room
- Full breakfast daily
- Up to 2 kids (12 years and under) stay and eat FREE
- $25 Pool Bar credit per room per night^
- Full day Great Barrier Reef Adventure ex Wharf
- Morning and afternoon tea
- Buffet lunch
- 3 hours at the Outer Barrier Reef platform
- Use of snorkelling equipment
- Semi-submersible and coral reef viewing tour
- Underwater observatory and eco reef talk
- Kids travel FREE^
*Conditions apply. Subject to availability.
34 Esplanade, Cairns City QLD 4870, Australia