Bannisters Port Stephens is Bannisters’ newest hotel. Bannisters has preserved the bones of an iconic retro motel and restored it by building in its place a vibrant four-star hotel experience in a classic destination. Located in Soldiers Point surrounded by water, stunning beaches and in a koala habitat, Bannisters it the perfect jumping off point for some of the most beautiful natural environments in Australia.
The resort features spacious, comfortable and modern rooms with stunning ocean views, a beautiful outdoor pool, a terrace bar and the amazing Rick Steins restaurant with great variety of dishes based on fresh and local produce to taste every day.
Port Stephens and the surrounding area is an adventure playground for adults and kids alike! There are lots of activities to enjoy such as swimming with dolphins, camel rides, hiking, sand buggies, paragliding, kayaking, visiting a National Park or any Hunter Valley winery which are only one-hour drive away!
T (02) 9983 1699
or Chat with us here!
Note - Not all offers have a brochure
- Three night accommodation
- Continental room-service breakfast each morning
- A two course dinner at Rick Stein at Bannisters from a select menu of Rick’s favourites
- Lunch for two at the Terrace Bar with a house beer or wine each
- $20 to spend on treatments at Spa Bannisters
- Complimentary wifi and parking
- Netflix access in your room
Salamander Shores Hotel, 147 Soldiers Point Rd, Soldiers Point NSW 2317, Australia