Adelaide Hills & Barossa Discovery
Discover the very best of South Australia on this unforgettable, fully escorted tour. Spend three nights in Adelaide starting with a welcome dinner and drinks. You’ll enjoy a guided roving breakfast tour of the famous Adelaide Central Market, wine tasting and lunch at iconic Seppeltsfield in the Barossa, a tour of the Jurlique Farm and visit the charming German village of Hahndorf in the Adelaide Hills. Then board the PS Murray Princess for a four night cruise along the mighty Murray River. Sit back, relax and enjoy the epic scenery as you sail a stretch of Australia’s longest river. This will surely be a holiday to remember.
T (02) 9983 1699
or Chat with us here!
Note - Not all offers have a brochure
- 4 night Heritage Cruise on PS Murray Princess with all meals, a selection of onshore tours, guided nature walks and eco-excursions, onboard presentations and live entertainment
- 3 nights at Crowne Plaza Adelaide in a Superior Room
- Welcome drinks and dinner
- Full breakfast at Crowne Plaza Adelaide on two mornings
- Private guided Roving Breakfast Tour of Adelaide Central Market
- Private guided tour of Seppeltsfield with wine tasting
- Hosted visit to Vasse Virgin and JamFactory at Seppeltsfield
- Barossa-style lunch at Seppeltsfield
- Private guided tour of the Jurlique Farm
- Free time to explore the village of Hahndorf
- Private arrival transfer from Adelaide Airport to hotel
- Group coach transfer from Mannum to Adelaide Airport or city
- Wi-Fi at Crowne Plaza Adelaide and onboard PS Murray Princess
- Services of professional tour leaders and expert guides/drivers
*Conditions apply. Subject to availability.
Barossa, SA, Australia