A Taste of Tassie
There is no doubt Hobart’s food and wine scene has well and truly come of age over the past few years and you’ll see why on our five day ‘A Taste of Tassie’ tour. Your food journey begins with a welcome dinner at one of Hobart’s best restaurants. Savour food straight from the paddock to table at the Fat Pig Farm’s Friday Feast. Experience a Rockstar afternoon at Mona with a five course degustation dinner at Faro. Taste your way across Bruny Island, sampling the island’s local produce. And sample some of Tasmania’s best wine and cider.
Staying in luxury accommodation, this fully escorted tour is for a fortunate few and is the ultimate way to experience Hobart’s thriving culinary scene.
Welcome dinner at Aloft, one of Hobart’s best restaurants
Join in the Friday Feast at Matthew Evans’ Fat Pig Farm
Explore the famous Salamanca Market
Experience a Rockstar Afternoon at Mona including five course degustation dinner at Faro
Taste your way around Bruny Island on a private tour
T (02) 9983 1699
or Chat with us here!
Note - Not all offers have a brochure
- 4 nights at MACq 01 Hobart in a Superior Hunter Room
- Full breakfast daily
- Welcome drink in the Story Bar at MACq 01
- Welcome dinner at Aloft – five course tasting menu with matched wines
- Private wine tasting at Home Hill Wines
- Join-in Friday Feast at Fat Pig Farm including wine and beer
- Private guided tour and tasting at Willie Smith’s Apple Shed
- Free morning to explore Salamanca Market
- Rockstar Afternoon at Mona with five course degustation dinner and matched wines
- Private day tour to Bruny Island including lunch, wine and tastings
- Autographed copy of Matthew Evans’ book “The Commons” (per booking)
- Fat Pig Farm apron (per booking)
- Private car transfer from Hobart Airport to hotel
- Group coach transfer from hotel to Hobart Airport
- Services of tour leader and professional driver/guides
- Small group travel – maximum 12 people
*Conditions apply. Subject to availability.
Hobart TAS, Australia